« Home | Ariana » | Starlet of the week: Morbida » | Series One Kindergoths » | Hysteria » | Crypt Club » | Versions of Hysteria » | Cosplay Part II » | Toon Week 2 » | Morbid Curiosity » | Hysteria the starlet » 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 

A Day in the BeGoths Studio Part two


I must say that I was so lucky to get to visit the studio, and see "behind the scenes" in the creating of the dolls. Everyones desk showed both their personality, and even possibly some inspirations for their work. Ben, one of the sculptors had a very interesting desk area, and he also showed me an amazing sculpting program they use sometimes. They still do much by hand, and it was just awesome seeing the place where so many amazing things have been "created". This picture is me with Ben.

While I was visiting this amazing place, I also purchased several dolls, and and had Steve Varner sign them all, and I had one doll (Evening Storm) that I had everyone that was there sign. She is now one of my prized possessions! Not only did I feel like I visited a great place and met some talented people, but I also feel like I made some friends that day. I can't imagine any other company that cares so much about their customers.

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates