« Home 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

New Beginnings

Well, the blog thing is new to me, but here goes. This blog spot is dedicated to a wonderful line of dolls that I collect. They are called Beeding Edge Goths, and you can find out about them here www.begoths.com.

They are an amazing product that I just cant get enough of! In my blog Spot, I will be featuring different aspect of the dolls over time. Check back frequently for updates, and most of all, ENJOY!

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Previous posts

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates