« Home | Shock » | Varities of Serpentina » | Toon week 6 » | Frown » | Serpentina the Starlet » | GarthGoyle » | Sid » | Scary Tales Part 2 » | Kindergoths Series 2 » | Starlet of the week: Serpentina » 

Saturday, December 24, 2005 

A game!

So, I FINALLY have the code finished for this puzzle game. There will be more to come! For now, just the one will have to do. Enjoy!

First, click on the picture of Morbida to start the puzzle. Then simply use your arrow keys to move the pieces to make the full picture. This one is kind of tricky, so good luck!
Morbida Puzzle Game

NOTE: I've just found out this does not work on Mozilla Firefox, but does work on Internet explorer. I am currently re-writing the code to fix this issue.

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates