« Home | Starlet of the week: Eva » | Ophelia » | Varities of Ophelia » | Toon Week 9 » | Ophelia the starlet » | Starlet of the week:Ophelia » | Fiona » | Varieties of Fiona » | Toon week 8 » | Dru Id » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Toon week 10


The toon for the week this week I found quite hilarious. Many goth people are known for their tattoos, even though its something that's not unique to just the gothic sub-culture. Its quite common and popular all over anymore. This toon made me laugh quite a bit. Although I don't have any tattoos, I always drew on myself when I was younger, pretending they were tattoos. It was so much fun! So, enjoy the toon from Rebecca's Realm this week, and be sure to check out all the many cool toons out there!

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates