« Home | Toon week 13 » | Starlet of the week: Storm » | Trinity » | Varieties of Trinity » | Toon week 12 » | Starlet of the week: Trinity » | Belladonna » | Varieties of Belladonna » | Toon week 11 » | Starlet of the week: Belladonna » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

More on Storm

Well, this is the section where I usually talk about the varieties of a doll, but the original Series one Storm O. Misery has only one variety, so I decided instead, I would post some pictures of some "accessories" I have made for my Storm.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I have made Storm chainmail accessories, and I have just had so much fun with this. If you care to see more things I have made, please check out my Metallc Maiden Designs web site.

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates