Starlet of the week

I'm going to feature a "starlet" of the week every week. When a doll is featured, I will post pictures, and tell a bit about the doll. I'm really doing this in no specific order, so don't think I'm giving some dolls preferential treatment! They will each get a turn.
For this, the first week, I'm going to feature Miss Autumn Von Sanguine. She is one of the 7 inch dolls from series 3.
To tell you a bit about this vicious beauty, her favorite color is of course, black. Autumn is not much of a people person. She far prefers those cold blooded for companionship. For a pet, she has a Chinese water Dragon named Botox. She's verges on being a bit cold blooded herself. She LOVES space heaters.
On her list of favorite things are such items as Gammera; The Invincible! He's The Super-Monster even the H-Bomb cannot destroy (or Daikaiju Gamera in the original 1965 Japanese version)! Foods she enjoys are Blood sausages and Violet Crumble Ice Cream (Yumm, that honeycomb candybar mixed in with ice cream!).
She has a great distaste for daylight, and prefers to not have to be about during the day. In other words, don't expect to see this vixen getting much sun!
My Theme song for Autumn: Rasputina, Transilvanian Concubine
Stay posted this week for more on Autumn, this weeks "starlet".




















