« Home | Starlet of the week » | About the dolls » | New Beginnings » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

How did I find out about bleeding edge goths?

Well, that's a very valid question. Gothic Beauty Magazine issue # 10 came out in about October 2003, and I was flipping through it as I often do, and low and behold, there were some AWESOME dolls pictured in an article. I had to buy the magazine (www.gothicbeauty.com). I knew I was hooked after reading about them, and seeing the pictures of them. Immediately after getting home, I went to www.begoths.com, and I got to see the splendor of the dolls in color! I immediately began to await the release of series one!

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates