« Home | Starlet of the week: Hysteria » | Accessories » | Autumn » | Autumn Snow » | Cosplay! » | Varner Studios » | Varieties of Autumn » | My First doll » | Toon of the week » | Autumn the Starlet » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

A day in the BeGoths Studio Part one

Monday, October 24, 2005 I was lucky enough to visit the studio where the creative minds behind the Bleeding Edge Co. go to do their work. It was an amazing, wonderful visit for me. Not many company's will take the time out of a busy work day to give someone like me (a REALLY big fan), a tour. This picture is me with several people from the company. From the top row we have James, me (with the doll) Steve Varner, Siw Varner, Stefan Varner, and Veronica. On the lower row is Matthew and Toni.
On my tour, I got to see the conference room, a place I'm sure is continually full of creative ideas. I also saw the desks of the people in the company. Ben was working on sculpting, while James was working on the Goth toon for the week, and Matthew was working on a new poster design that will soon be for sale. Steve was very busy working on a project with a soon approaching deadline. Even though everyone was busy, they all took time to talk with me a little.
While I was visiting this amazing place, I also purchased several dolls, and and had Steve Varner sign them all, and I had one doll (Evening Storm) that I had everyone that was there sign. She is now one of my prized possessions! Not only did I feel like I visited a great place and met some talented people, but I also feel like I made some friends that day. I can't imagine any other company that cares so much about their customers.
I will tell more about this amazing trip in another post!

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates