« Home | Autumn the Starlet » | How did I find out about bleeding edge goths? » | Starlet of the week » | About the dolls » | New Beginnings » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

Toon of the week

Image Property of Bleeding Edge Goths Inc. All Rights Reserved (c)












Each week, Bleeding Edge features a "toon", the creative team came up with.
I will post one toon each week to "feature" it here in my blog. Some of these toons will be old, and some new.
To check out the official toon of the week, go to Rebecca's Realm

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates