« Home | Varner Studios » | Varieties of Autumn » | My First doll » | Toon of the week » | Autumn the Starlet » | How did I find out about bleeding edge goths? » | Starlet of the week » | About the dolls » | New Beginnings » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

Cosplay!


Bleeding edge Goths, along with Lee's Toy Review had a wonderful contest recently. It was a cosplay contest, involving dressing up as the dolls. I entered 2 entires, and this is my winning costume! I dressed as Angelica Noir (shes the one in the center). I made most of the costume, and had a lot of fun with this contest. There were a few people who entered this contest. To see all the winners, be sure to check out the Press section on the Begoths page.
Imagine, being a real life Goth doll for a little while! I picked Angelica Noir, because I fealt she was the one I most looked like, and that I could make the costume quite easily. I bought the wings, at a local costume supply store, but had to paint them, as they were white! That just would not do! The skirt was probably the most difficult thing to sew about the costume, I think I went through a total of 7 sewing machine needles on that alone! Needless to say, it was loads of fun from start to finish. Next week I will post some pictures from my other Cosplay entry!

About me

  • I'm Sterling
  • From Kansas, United States
My profile

Pictures and Animations

    All Pictures and Animations on this site are the property of the Blog owner unless otherwise stated. All Pictures used on this site are the rightful property of their owners, and are used with permission. Please do not steal images. If you would like information on images, please Contact Me

You Are Visitor Number

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates