Varieties of Autumn

There are several varieties of this doll available. There is the regular version, which I have pictured previously. There is also the clear version which is quite an amazing thing indeed. She looks much like an ice sculpture. One can put any color light under the doll, to change her appearance. I think this is such a clever idea! She is limited to 200. I will post a picture of this version soon.
The second available version is the glow in the dark version. She has a purple looking dress, but the doll glows! How cool is that. This version is limited to 300.
The 3rd version is the PBM Autumn. She is quite difficult to get ahold of, especially here in the US. She wears a lovely purple dress, that fades to black at the base. This doll is very limited in number, and I've only been lucky enough to see one ever.
The final version is the "black first shot". These are limited to 100, and are a very cool product if you are a collector, or an artist yourself. I have heard of several people painting their own!




















